What is Woman’s Encore?
Woman’s Encore is unique one-to-one coaching program for mature women who are experiencing significant life transitions.
- Dealing with the pain of a pending divorce?
- Thinking of a career change but unclear about what that will be?
- Getting ready to retire and not certain what’s next?
- Coping with the challenges experienced by family members or friends and don’t know how best to respond and support them?
- Needing to make changes to your living situation but not sure where to begin?
Woman’s Encore will help you:
- Gain clarity about what you want to do;
- Increase your awareness of life options open to you;
- Commit to new ways of being who you want to be; and
- Recognize and honor your strengths.
How does Woman’s Encore work?
A beginning conversation. We will have an initial conversation. This will be a time for us to get to know one another and for me to understand, more fully, the issue(s) you want to work on.
A development plan. We will create a development plan specifically for you that includes new practices that tap into all aspects of who you are – your mind, body, heart and spirit. You will be asked to do some work between sessions, which might include such things as adding self-care activities to your daily routine, reading a book or observing your interactions with the people in your life.
The on-going work. Together we will uncover the opportunities available to you, understand your challenges and explore new possibilities for your life. We will decide together on the time frame.
I can see you in person in the Delaware Valley area (Wilmington, DE is home base) or we can connect via Facetime or Skype anywhere in the country.